Monday, June 24, 2013

Unisex Lock Hairstyle - Jungle Barbie


It feels like an eternity since my last post. Please bear with me. I have lots of papers and presentations so I am busy busy. Anyway, today's hairstyle is a highly requested one. I have been getting requests from my Kens to do some styles that will suit them.

Unisex Lock Hairstyle - Jungle Barbie

This hairstyle is pinless and very easy to achieve. Right up the alley of my Kens. Here are a few pictures of the style.

Unisex Lock Hairstyle - Hairstyles for women

For my Barbies, you can add scarves or other accessories to spruce up the hairstyle. Here I showed one.

Jungle Barbie Hairstyle


As for accessories, I wore a vintage necklace, Ipad case as a clutch, Steve Madden wedges, Soufeel skull earrings and William Rast boyfriend blazer.

 Unisex Lock Hairstyle - Jungle Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment